All about Team Camping Experience @ Camp ExtremeZone!
Enjoy a night out near the Manchinbele Dam, just 60 km away from Bangalore. The terrain is beautiful and has the backdrop of the lovely river and is totally safe zone for a night out , trekking and camping.
Arrive at the location in the evening, relax by the river and have an early dinner. You can enjoy the campfire and the moonlight. The low lights and your torch light are the only lights you can see around the campsite. The place looks lovely and mysterious and you feel the thrill of being out in the open and one with nature.
Settle down in the tents for the night and retire for a good night’s sleep to the soothing sounds of the river.
Come morning, and you will be greeted by chirping of birds and a beautiful view of the river. Sit on the edge of the river and enjoy the scenic view and your morning coffee and see the sun rising. There are few things which can beat such a lovely scene.
Take with you the perspective of living close to nature and breathing the fresh air.
Team Camping Experience Package Info
15 Exciting Activities
- Adventure Rope Course - 5 Activities
- Team Building - 4 Activities
- Camp Fire
- Camping on Manchinbele Dam
Tea & Snacks, Starters, Dinner, Morning Tea/ Coffee, Breakfast,Lunch, Tea & Snacks
Things to get:
Sun-Cap, Goggles, Sports shoes, Sandals/Slip-ons, Socks, Shorts for water sports Pullover/Rain Jacket, One set of change of clothes, Towels, Mosquito Repellent, Medicines.
Team Camping Experience Itinerary:
- Arrival at Camp ExtremeZone around 5.00pm.
- Post a briefing session to share expectations and safety practices, a good plan is arrived at to help you settle in. You can have a leisurely cup of tea and relax next to the water or explore the campsite till dusk.
- A nice campfire is lit when it’s getting dark on the shore of the lake, where you can unwind. Enjoy the evening in nature overlooking the calm lake.
- Post dinner by 8.30pm, you can settle down in your tent for a good night’s sleep.
Wake up to the sun rising over the lake, enjoy the beautiful morning air and slowly get into your day filled with activities which will leave you energized and full of life!
- Post a healthy breakfast, get ready for competitive, fun filled team and adventure activities like Rappelling and Rock Climbing till 1.00pm.
- A freshly cooked lunch break from 1.00pm to 2.30 pm to re-energize
- The next round of activities post lunch is the ”Tree challenge course” till 4.00pm
- Next comes the best part of the day ! Water sports!! Where you can ”Kayak or Swim” till 5.30pm.
- After a very active day at the ‘Outdoors’ and you can now wind down with a much needed cup of tea and a light snack and start back around 6,00 pm, refreshed and revitalized after a much needed break.
Yes, the rope course activities are completely safe and you will definitely enjoy your team outing . Our support staff are trained, skilled, experienced. Their primary function is to ensure your safety at all times.
At Camp XtremeZone, ‘challenge by choice’ approach is encouraged, so that each participant measures success by his or her own aspirations. There are levels of physical demand to any kind of activity,, but in no way does one have to be an “athlete” to participate.
The participant must be 8 years of age or older to participate in any of the activities and older than 10 years of age for Rappelling. Otherwise, participation is open to anyone in the group!
Yes, the water is very safe. The water has been tested by the concerned Govt. Dept and is clean.
If the participant knows how to swim, it is an added advantage. However, even if you do not know how to swim , you can safely get into the water wearing a life jacket , which is extremely good and will help keep you afloat, so that you can peacefully take part in water activities.
Unfortunately, we have no control over the weather. It is our policy to restrict water sports to prevent accidents during really bad weather. If there is very bad weather forecasted on your scheduled day out, call us and we will reschedule you for another day based on availability. However, please note, there are no rain refunds.
Yes, it is absolutely mandatory to wear a lifejacket. For our other activities it is mandatory to wear harnesses, helmets and gloves. As a policy, we reserve the right to prevent the participant from getting into the water if he or she refuses to wear the lifejacket or wear any other protective gear.
Yes. Any of activities can be customized to meet your unique needs. If you have a specific learning topic or training outcome in mind our event solutions experts and facilitators can customize a program for you