All about Friends Day Out & Camping @ Camp ExtremeZone!
Break out from your monotonous week and rediscover the joy of freedom for a weekend. Good for beginners too … an experience that will truly make you happy!
Enjoy an off-beat day outing with your friends with exciting team building activities, adventure sports like rappelling, rock climbing and of course the most loved water activities where you can learn to kayak or swim in the peaceful waters of the Manchinbele Lake! An ideal pace for the day out at Camp ExtremeZone lets you appreciate nature’s tranquillity while still getting some exercise. Take home memories of wonderful times spent together amidst natural surroundings.
Friends Day Outing Package Info
13 Exciting Activities
- Adventure Rope Course - 5 Activities
- Group Games - 4 Activities
Tea/ Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Tea & Snacks.
Things to get:
Sun-Cap, Goggles, Sports shoes, Sandals/Slip-ons, Socks, Shorts for water sports Pullover/Rain Jacket, One set of change of clothes, Towels, Mosquito Repellent, Medicines.
Friends Day Outing Itinerary:
- Arrival at Camp ExtremeZone by 9.00am
- A short briefing session is planned to share expectations and safety practices.
- Post a healthy breakfast, get ready for competitive, fun filled team and adventure activities like Rappelling and Rock Climbing till 1.00pm.
- A freshly cooked lunch break from 1.00pm to 2.30 pm to re-energize
- The next round of activities post lunch is the ”Tree challenge course” till 4.00pm
- Next comes the best part of the day ! Water sports!! Where you can ”Kayak or Swim” till 5.30pm.
- After a very active day at the ‘Outdoors’ and you can now wind down with a much needed cup of tea and a light snack and start back around 6,00 pm, refreshed and revitalized after a much needed break.
Yes, the rope course activities are completely safe and you will definitely enjoy your team outing . Our support staff are trained, skilled, experienced. Their primary function is to ensure your safety at all times.
At Camp XtremeZone, ‘challenge by choice’ approach is encouraged, so that each participant measures success by his or her own aspirations. There are levels of physical demand to any kind of activity,, but in no way does one have to be an “athlete” to participate.
The participant must be 8 years of age or older to participate in any of the activities and older than 10 years of age for Rappelling. Otherwise, participation is open to anyone in the group!
Yes, the water is very safe. The water has been tested by the concerned Govt. Dept and is clean.
If the participant knows how to swim, it is an added advantage. However, even if you do not know how to swim , you can safely get into the water wearing a life jacket , which is extremely good and will help keep you afloat, so that you can peacefully take part in water activities.
Unfortunately, we have no control over the weather. It is our policy to restrict water sports to prevent accidents during really bad weather. If there is very bad weather forecasted on your scheduled day out, call us and we will reschedule you for another day based on availability. However, please note, there are no rain refunds.
Yes, it is absolutely mandatory to wear a lifejacket. For our other activities it is mandatory to wear harnesses, helmets and gloves. As a policy, we reserve the right to prevent the participant from getting into the water if he or she refuses to wear the lifejacket or wear any other protective gear.
Yes. Any of activities can be customized to meet your unique needs. If you have a specific learning topic or training outcome in mind our event solutions experts and facilitators can customize a program for you